The grounds are adorned by elegant palm trees, bougainvillea, hibiscus, ginger lilies, frangipani, bamboo, ferns, lavender and periwinkle. Velvety soft zoysia grass invites barefoot walks around the lawn.
On the main floor, wide glass doors and cedar louvres open to the wrap-around verandah. Read More
The pretty living room has extraordinarily comfortable overstuffed sofas and chairs and a hand-painted armoire which houses a television and VCR. Adjoining the living room is the colorful den, also with television and VCR and games cupboard ... an ideal playroom for children. A daybed in the den can accommodate one extra child. Twin-size air mattresses are available as well. Just outside the den is a removable gate should parents wish to control access of children to the pool area.
On the main level are the two downstairs bedrooms ... with walls washed in pastel yellow and blue and connecting through a shared bathroom. The downstairs connecting bedrooms are another good feature for parents and small children. While both bedrooms open to the pool terrace, these doors can be locked to prevent youngsters from wandering into the pool area without supervision.
Upstairs is the bright master bedroom suite, commanding a stunning view of the tranquil harbor of Montego Bay and the lush mountains beyond.
Home-cooked meals are served in the dining room or, most often, on the airy verandah. Of special note are the skills of Herga, the cheerful and talented cook, who is more than willing to prepare individual meals to suit the tastes of children.
Kingsize bed. Large private bathroom with double sinks, walk-in shower, bidet, Jacuzzi tub. The only room on the second floor. Glorious view!
Children's Play Room
One twinsize daybed, lockable door to pool terrace, television and VCR, Play Station 2. Shares bathroom with Bedrooms 2 and 3.
Queensize bed, door to pool terrace. Shares bathroom with Bedroom 3. Bathroom has double sinks and tub-shower combination.
Kingsize bed, door to pool terrace. Shares bathroom with Bedroom 2.
- 2.5 baths
- Air conditioning
- Internet: High speed wireless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- deluxe private villa with a sweeping view of the blue Caribbean Sea and Montego Bay
- 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms ... also one daybed in children's play room
- 16' x 32' private pool
- full staff: cook, housekeeper/laundress, gardener/butler
- digital satellite system ... televisions, VCR's, DVD, CD players, iPod dock
- air conditioning in all bedrooms
- complimentary Wifi
- child friendly: children's play room with daybed, television and Play Station 2
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri