Fairwinds is a beautiful four-bedroom private home with a magnificent sea view. Meticulous attention to design and comfort have resulted in a superb home away from home, Mahogany parquet floors, cable televisions and sound system, sunken Roman baths, a first-class chef ~ and all the amenities of the exclusive The Tryall Club combine to distinguish Fairwinds as one of the truly fine vacation homes of the Caribbean. Read More
From the spacious living room, glass panels open to the upstairs dining balcony showcasing a magnificent panorama of the manicured golf course and Caribbean Sea. Here, candlelight dinners are served with the romance of lighted palm trees dotting the hillside and the sparkling lights of cruise ships and Montego Bay sparkling across the water. Guests may enjoy cable television, VCR, and a library of videos and CD's. Peruse the bookshelves or enjoy an old-fashioned game night with many selections available. Fairwinds has a second phone line for those who wish to connect to the Internet.
Outdoor stairways from the living room and three bedrooms lead to the large pool and poolside bar and lounge with icemaker, cable television, stereo system, telephone and fish-filled grotto ... all under dramatic stone arches. (Children love to feed the fish.) Lunch is typically served outside on the lower level under the protective shade of a large ficus tree. Three acres of gardens host many species of tropical flora including the orchids that surround the pool.
While private and self-contained, Fairwinds is only minutes from The Tryall's Great House, golf and tennis pro shops, bars and restaurants, shops, beach club, water sports and nighttime entertainment. The complimentary golf cart included with villa rental enables guests to explore the 2,200 acres that make up The Tryall Club.
Master Bedroom Downstairs on Lower Level by Bar Pool
Kingsize bed; mirrored walls framed in mahogany latticework; 8-foot Mexican-tiled sunken tub with louvered walls open to tropical garden; television and VCR; private entrance from lower patio; glamorous, private and romantic. This is the only pool level bedroom and is accessed only via outside stairway.
Kingsize bed; en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub; sea view; private outside entrance and stairs to pool.
Optional kingsize or twin beds; sea view; en-suite bathroom with marble Roman tub; private terrace, stairs to pool.
Optional kingsize or twin beds; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination; private outside entrance, stairs to pool. Ideal for children (door to stairs to pool can be locked) as it is on wing near Bedroom 2 ~ also fine for adults.
- 4 baths
- Air conditioning
- Internet: High speed wireless
- CD Player
- superior 4-bedroom 4-bathroom private villa at the famous Tryall Club
- staff of four: cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener - please note, no butler is among the Fairwinds staff because the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
- private pool and covered poolside bar, wet bar, icemaker and lounge with television
- air-conditioned bedrooms, wall safes, ceiling fans throughout
- cable televisions in living room, bar, and all bedrooms
- VCR and library of videos for parents and children
- sound system with a selection of CD's and an iPod dock
- complimentary Wi-Fi throughout and a computer is located in the living room
- complimentary golf cart for excursions throughout the The Tryall Club resort
- child friendly: portable playpen, booster seat, games, kids' videos, inflatable pool toys, nannies on request
- The Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (see paragraph below) *
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri