Its architecture defines spacious bedroom suites, a long furnished verandah perfect for dining outdoors, a striking red inside dining room and large family play room ~ all enhanced by overviews of the long private pool, acres of landscaped lawns and breathtaking views of the deep blue Caribbean Sea.
Distinctive at Haystack is the wonderful heated pool. (Access by youngsters from the upper level of the villa to the pool is limited by baby gates.) Also on the pool level is the spacious Family Room with ping pong, foosball, games table and 44" flat screen television.
Notable are Haystack's handsome granite and tan tile en-suite bathrooms. Read More
Haystack's bedrooms are on three levels:
5 on the mid-level (the main living and dining level) include 3 elegant master suites
1 very privately located on the lower level opens to the pool terrace
2 less glamorous bedrooms on the top level are separated by a playful living space and form a casual suite for parents and children ~ or for 4 children
Each opens to a private balcony and lovely sea view.
2 king-bedded Master Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom; soaking tub and seperate walk-in shower and double-basin vanity
1 queen-bedded Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom; soaking tub, separate walk-in shower and double-basin vanity
2 optional kingsize or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; tub/shower combination
An Internet office adjoins the west Master Bedroom for quiet time on guest's laptop. This office space is available to all guests.
These 5 bedrooms include 3 37" televisions and 2 32" televisions.
Down one flight of stairs, a very private bedroom on the pool terrace level
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, 27" television
Opens to private patio and pool terrace
Up one flight of stairs, a hideaway under a peaked cedar roof.
Here are two more bedrooms (optional twin beds or kingsize) separated
by a casual television room furnished with comfy bean bags for kids.
A shared bathroom with walk-in shower is available for bedrooms 7-8.
Italian Frette pique bathrobes are provided in each suite.
For larger groups, we heartily recommend Haystack's sister house just across the lawn, Bougainvillea. When combined, these two Premier properties provide 13 bedrooms, 12 staff members and 2 heated pools. Wonderful for golfers and family reunions! Read Less
- 8.5 baths
- Air conditioning
- Pool: Heated
- Internet: High speed wireless
- 15,000 square foot 8-bedroom private villa at the famous Tryall Club
- rated Premier (highest luxury category)
- heated pool
- staff of seven: butler, chef, housekeepers, gardeners, laundress
- air-conditioned office for quiet computer time (printer provided, bring your laptop)
- wireless Internet throughout the main level
- poolside Family Room with ping pong, foosball, 44" television
- flat screen cable televisions in all bedrooms and Family Room
- child friendly: baby gates, kids room upstairs, Tryall Kids Club
- 3 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the resort
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (see paragraph below) *
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri