Lolita is a remarkable architectural achievement: a 14,500-square-foot modern villa on a four-acre site chosen for its breathtaking view of the deep blue Caribbean Sea! In textures of rich mahogany, Italian Travertine and handsome granite, Lolita was designed by noted Chicago architect Tom Reed (see also Silent Waters and Destiny villas in this collection). Read More
A dramatic Great Room opens to the massive marble pool terrace, outside dining area and bar ~ all of which share the vast ocean view. The air-conditioned study has a 45” plasma TV and library of books and movies. Inside and outside dining areas seat as many as 14 guests. Notable at Lolita is the granite and stainless steel kitchen manned by talented Chef Glen. Mealtimes at Lolita are memorable.
Child friendly, Lolita’s heated pool includes a 24-inch-deep section for youngsters. A second heated pool for children is across the terrace.
Click here to see floor plans: Lolita at Tryall Main Level Floor Plan and Lolita at Tryall Lower Level Floor Plan
Kingsize bed and sitting area. 13 feet of louvered French doors open to the 150-sq-ft east balcony. The view from this perch is breathtaking! The Master Suite also includes an extraordinarily private north balcony with oversize chaises, a heated infinity-edge 10-jet plunge pool and a tranquil view of the sea and mountains. The north balcony also includes an outdoor shower and 4-speaker inside-outside Bose sound system. The en-suite bathroom features a his ‘n’ hers open shower with 4 showerheads in a design of Travertine marble and inlaid aqua glass tiles.
Bedroom 2 ~ 215 sq ft
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom has double-basin granite vanity, large open tiled shower with 2 showerheads (rain forest + handheld). French doors open to the 70’ furnished private balcony and heated children’s wading pool and the main pool terrace just beyond.
Bedroom 3 ~ 215 sq ft
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom has separate his 'n' hers granite vanities and an open shower with a floor-to-ceiling louvered wall that creates a sense of bathing in nature. Sitting area has a glass table and leather chairs. 8 louvered French doors open to a very private grassy lawn and terrace furnished with table, chairs and chaises, all kept private by copse of palm trees. Mountain and sea view.
Bedroom 4 ~ 215 sq ft
Two queensize beds. En-suite bathroom has separate his 'n' hers granite vanities and an open shower with a floor-to-ceiling louvered wall that creates a sense of bathing in nature. 8 louvered French doors open from 2 bedroom walls for vast view. Bathroom window wall opens to a grassy lawn, terrace furnished with table and chairs and chaises, tall stone waterfall wall and beautiful ocean view.
Lower Level ~ Downstairs Hideaway Apartment
Bedroom 5 ~ 715 sq ft
Modern chartreuse color scheme. Kingsize bed. En-suite bath has double granite vanity and open walk-in shower. Bedroom opens to large stone terrace furnished with table, chairs and chaises and kept private by palm trees.
Modest sea view. Living room has queensize sofabed, sitting area, 42” TV, DVD player, granite wet bar with mini-fridge and shelves stocked with barware. Adjacent is a tall bamboo bar table and chairs. Wonderful suite for parents and children -- or for teenagers who want their own space.
All bedrooms have flat-screen cable television, walk-in closets, and remote control quiet air conditioning. All shower areas include handheld showers for adults and children in addition to Kohler rain forest ceiling showers. All closets provide generous storage space and safes.
Also on the Lower Level is a well-equipped air-conditioned gym. It includes a Vectra 1850 Series for full body workout, treadmill, exercise bench and sit-up bench, exercise ball, dumbbells from 3 to 50 lbs., TV, shower and steam room. Read Less
- 5 baths
- Air conditioning
- Pool: Heated
- Internet: High speed wireless
- DVD Player
- 5-bedroom luxury villa at the prestigious Tryall Club ~ highest Premier rating
- breathtaking ocean view
- heated pool with shallow kiddie section
- second children’s wading pool, also heated
- full staff: chef, butler, housekeepers, gardeners, laundress
- indoor and outdoor dining
- excellent multi-speaker sound system and Sirius radio
- Bluetooth iPod docks
- study with 45” plasma television, library of books, games, DVD movies
- flat screen cable televisions throughout
- wireless Internet
- pool table
- private air-conditioned gym and steam room
- complimentary golf cart for transport throughout the resort
- The Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (see paragraph below) *
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri