On lush acres of beautifully landscaped and terraced grounds atop posh Round Hill, Longview Manor commands sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and blue-green mountain range. Large furnished verandahs are vantage points for memorable sunrises and sunsets. Read More
Three broad stone steps lead from the 1,300-square-foot east verandah to one of the largest terraces and private pools in this group of villas. The east verandah offers vast mesmerizing views over the deep blue sea day and night. The west verandah is the al fresco dining porch. This area captures the glorious western sunsets.
The verandahs and Great Room are on 4,000 square feet of cool marble floors, suitable for dancing to music from the indoor/outdoor sound system. From the Great Room, 12 French doors open wide and 9 ceiling fans augment the almost non-stop tradewinds that kiss the top of Round Hill year-round.
A two-minute stroll down the hill brings guests to the middle terrace and the lovely three-bedroom Guest Cottage. Just across the lawn on the lower terrace is the private tennis court. The head gardener has nurtured a wealth of incredibly beautiful roses, lilies, double and triple hibiscus and bougainvillea. The lawns and gardens are photogenic sites for family reunion pictures and sunset weddings amidst flower-draped garden walls framing the multi-hued sea beyond.
Longview Manor has hosted countless international celebrities and Academy Award-winning producers, directors and major movie stars. Meals here merit special attention.
All rooms and bathrooms have been lavishly renovated to a high standard of quality.
Main House - 4 Bedrooms
Master Suite 1,000 sq
Kingsize four-poster bed, large sitting area, sea view. Glamorous 450-sq-ft air-conditioned bathroom, ft 42-sq-ft pink marble shower and walled garden, deep whirlpool tub, double vanity.
Kingsize bed. Ocean view. En-suite bathroom.
Optional kingsize or twin beds. Ocean view. En-suite bathroom.
Optional kingsize or twin beds, walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom.
Guest Cottage - 3 Bedrooms
Bedrooms 4, 5, 6
A special amenity available to guests in this villa is membership at Round Hill ... just minutes from the villa and one of the finest private resorts on Jamaica's North Coast. Round Hill offers a jogging trail, gift shop, logo shop, beach bar, piano bar, Wednesday Manager's Cocktail Party, Continental cuisine in the hotel restaurant ... and unforgettable long sunsets from the waterfront terrace. For additional charges, members may enjoy the spa, tennis courts, Pineapple Kids Club, fitness center, a range of water sports and parties (Monday beach party and Friday Jamaica Night).
Note: Round Hill will be closed September 8 to October 14, 2015
Round Hill was chosen by Condé Nast Traveler for its Gold List of "the best places to stay in the whole world." Read Less
- 7 baths
- Air conditioning
- Pool: Heated
- Internet: High speed wireless
- DVD Player
- 7,500-square-foot glamorous private villa atop prestigious Round Hill, remarkable for its ocean views
- 7 bedrooms (4-bedroom Main House plus 3-bedroom Cottage) and 7 en-suite bathrooms
- private tennis court
- extraordinary 30’ x 50' swimming pool
- full staff: butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners
- cable television in living rooms, DVD and sound system, iPod dock
- wireless Internet access in Main House
- complimentary golf cart for travel within Round Hill resort
- Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents children, jogging trail, Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
- each bedroom has optional kingsize or twin beds and modern en-suite bathrooms
- sofa bed in living room
- kitchenette with fridge, ice maker, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker
- cable television in living room
- breathtaking all-day view of the deep blue Caribbean Sea
- stunning view each night across the sea to the twinkling lights of cruise ships and the town of Montego Bay
- ideal cottage for 3 couples or a family