$1,000 - 1,672 per night
The morning sun has turned the sea and the dew on the palm trees to silver. The non-stop trade winds waft through the rooms of the villa and the aroma of fresh-baked bread works its way from the kitchen to my bedroom window. Read More
Designated a protected coconut plantation, the 3-acre grounds are dotted with 200 healthy coconut palms. Beds are piled high with plump pillows and duvets. Euro-chic bathrooms are immaculate. The outdoor Jacuzzi is bubbling and the long pool will be heated before May. The soft beach, private tennis court, and HD flat screen televisions keep everyone entertained. Water sports galore are just down the long beach. The live reef 30 feet off shore is great to explore. And naps in the hammock are always an option.
A remarkable architectural feature of Seven Seas enhance the Great Room and Dining Room. Pocket doors on triple tracks disappear completely into side walls, opening these rooms seamlessly to the vast ocean view and air. Textures of original cut stone, creamy Travertine marble and Jatoba Brazilian Cherry form a handsome backdrop for the chic new furnishings. Custom lighting systems and original art top off the clean crisp interiors.
Dining at Seven Seas is memorable. The inside dining room features a rare tree trunk table for 10, a single thick slice from a local Tamarind tree. (This table is one of the most photographed features of Seven Seas). Low poolside tables are great for kids’ dinners, cooked to order and served prior to parents’ dinners. Adult candlelight dinners are served in the piece de resistance, the new 400-sq-ft beachfront pavilion under thatched roof, made magic by long cushioned banquettes, quadraphonic sound and the lights of town sparkling across the bay.
For water sports, walk 9 minutes down the soft beach to Riu and rent anything you wish for fun on the water or under a parasail. Golf is a 10-minute drive to Sandals. Tennis is right here on site (racquets and balls provided) and our excellent pro, Neal, is nearby to hit or give lessons for various rates. He’s especially wonderful at teaching children.
If you've left your dogs behind while you take a vacation, be advised that Seven Seas is home to our two beloved dogs. They are totally friendly and will romp with you in the yard and run with you on the beach.
Each room includes an individual volume control for the multi-speaker satellite radio sound system that feeds that area. All bedrooms feature state-of-the-art remote control quiet air conditioning, high quality linens, HD flat screen televisions, ceiling fans, and en-suite bathrooms with marble vanities and rainfall showers.
2 Master Bedrooms
Both have kingsize four-poster beds and writing desks. Walk-in showers have marble benches and walls of tile and glass.
Bedroom 3 ~ 240 sq ft
Optional kingsize or 2 twin beds and 1 daybed. Bathtub/shower combination. Connecting door opens to Bedroom 4. Suitable for 2 or 3 children, a family of 3, or just 2 adults.
Bedroom 4 ~ 240 sq ft
Kingsize bed. Walk-in shower has marble bench and walls of tile and glass. Connecting door opens to Bedroom 3 to create parent-child family suite.
Seven Seas accommodates nine guests comfortably. Two more children are welcome for a small additional fee. One pack 'n' play is complimentary.
Floor Plan Read Less
- 4.5 baths
- Air conditioning
- Internet: High speed wireless
- glamorous 5,000-square-foot beachfront villa on 3 acres on the sea
- 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and sea view
- 22 ’ x 45’ pool with slide and diving board
- Jacuzzi overlooking the sea and night lights of Ocho Rios
- private tennis court lit for night play
- shuffleboard court and table tennis
- full staff: cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener, night watchman - please note, no butler is among the Seven Seas staff because the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
- Sirius XM radio … inside and outside speakers for music by pool and in beachfront pavilion
- computer and printer in living room … wireless Internet for laptops
- connecting bedroom suite for parents and children
- grounds like a park: soft zoysia lawn and 200 coconut palms
- spa services available nearby (contact us for reservations)
- Water sports galore are just down the long beach