6,000-square-foot private villa on 5 acres with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea. After sunset, the view transforms from brilliant blue water to the mesmerizing beauty of the sea at night, glimmering with reflections of cruise ships and the romantic night lights of Montego Bay nine miles away.
The setting is breathtaking: five sunny acres of landscaped grounds adorned by an abundance of palm trees, bougainvillea and hibiscus ... Read More
Delicious home-cooked meals prepared by the Summertime cook are served on Royal Worcester china on the open-air poolside verandah. As a special treat on moonlit nights, meals are served on the terrace beyond the pool overlooking the romance of lights reflecting across the bay. Memorable dinners here can last for hours as guests relax into the heady ambiance of good food and drink, excellent service and a magnificent setting.
Interiors of this spacious Colonial manor have been refreshed with Laura Ashley fabrics, pretty pastel wall colors, and renovation of the kitchen and all bathrooms. The large living room opens to the covered dining terrace, casual sitting area and wet bar. Just beyond are the spacious open terrace and pool. Four bedrooms and the study (which can accommodate one or two extra guests) are on the main level. A mahogany staircase leads upstairs to two more spacious bedrooms.
Because the bedrooms are configured in three separate areas (two in the east wing, two in the west wing and two upstairs), Summertime is as appropriate for small groups of only 2, 4 or 6 guests as it is for a full house of 12 or 13. It does not feel like “too much house” for one or two couples and is wonderful for families.
“Our week at Summertime was absolutely our most wonderful family vacation ever. My parents, John and I spent relaxed days doing whatever we wanted to do while the kids were totally entertained with all the games and countless hours in that big pool. The staff treated our children with incredible loving care! The whole family is counting the days till we return to Summertime.” Read Less
- 6 baths
- 6,000-square-foot private villa on 5 acres with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea
- 6 air-conditioned bedrooms + study ... 6 bathrooms
- kiddie sandbox with wading pool, sand toys & umbrellas for shade ... 24' long by 12" wide
- large private pool and poolside wet bar
- Full staff: excellent cook, assistant chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
- Private tennis court
- cable 32'' flat screen televisions throughout, DVD, VCR, SONY Play Station 2 and video games, sound system
- outdoor games: ping pong, croquet, horseshoes, darts, lawn bowling
- volleyball 30' x 60', badminton 20' x 44'
- Regulation size half basketball court ... 50' wide by 57' long
- Gym with brand new treadmill
- complimentary fulltime private driver and air-conditioned 16 seat van for excursions to the beach, etc. (Minimum 6 night stay required)
- complimentary round trip airport transfers
- handicap access
- wonderful for families with children ~ library of children's DVDs and videos
- Wireless internet access (bring your laptop)
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri