TEK TIME is Jamaican patois for advice that almost all of us need: Take time to slow down and take in all that’s good and beautiful around us. Living in a glamorous villa with a staff of five who pamper their guests without ever intruding makes it easy to heed that advice. Read More
Distinctive at Tek Time is a heavenly silence punctuated only by songs of birds, laughter of staff and the occasional ping of a golf ball teeing off the from the 12th hole of Cinnamon Hill golf course. From the property’s tallest slope is a long green view down the 12th fairway of the excellent course. A walk-on from Tek Time’s lawn, guests may practice here before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:00 p.m. The Tek Time golf cart is complimentary. The unique location also provides direct access to cart paths for joggers.
Everyone’s favorite gathering place is the comfy verandah, steps from the pool, under a high ceiling and open to the lush green environ. Most meals are served here on the custom-made tree-trunk pedestal table topped with clear glass. The food is good! Move from table to sofas and be mesmerized by the multi-color light and water show that springs from the private pool.
Beds in Tek Time are extraordinarily comfortable. Sheets are 100% cotton. Air conditioners are quiet.
living room, 2 bedrooms, large furnished verandah, modern kitchen, TV lounge, powder room, indoor and outdoor dining, lawn and gardens, pool and hot tub, accessible
living room, balcony, 3 bedrooms + study with sofabed
All bedrooms have state-of-the-art split system quiet air conditioning, cable television and surround-sound system, open to patios or private balconies and large closets with bathrobes. Two bedrooms have closet safes. Four bedrooms can connect for family proximity.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Large corner room with kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, double glass walk-in shower, 10 jets and 2 showerheads. Sea view from bedroom and shower.
MASTER BEDROOM 2
Large corner room with kingsize bed, writing desk, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, deep bathtub and separate glass walk-in shower with 6 jets and 2 showerheads. Opens to balcony overlooking pool and long view down 12th fairway of Cinnamon Hill golf course. Connects to Bedroom 3 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child suite.
Two double (full) beds, en-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. Opens to balcony overlooking pool and long view down 12th fairway of Cinnamon Hill golf course. Connects to Bedroom 2 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child suite.
STUDY with QUEENSIZE SOFABED for one or two (smallest room). Desk, small bathroom with glass shower, small sea view. Opens to upstairs sitting room.
LARGE SITTING ROOM in middle of upstairs level opens to furnished balcony.
Two double (full) beds, en-suite bathroom with deep bathtub/shower combination. French doors to patio, garden and pool terrace. Connects to Bedroom 5 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child combination.
Kingsize bed, writing desk, en-suite bathroom with deep tub and separate glass shower. French doors to patio, garden and pool terrace. Connects to Bedroom 4 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child combination.
Drive time for transfer from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport is approximately 14 minutes. Cool drinks provided by Villas by Linda Smith.
SUGAR MILL FALLS WATER PARK - LARGEST WATER PARK IN JAMAICA!
Discover the most exhilarating water attraction in the Caribbean on site at our resort – Sugar Mill Falls Water Park. There is so much enjoy while for adults and kids. Navigate through cascading waterfalls. Relax along the lagoons. Drift on the lazy river with inner tubes or lounge in one of three terraced pools.
Kids will thoroughly enjoy the jungle garden complete with a rope-and-wood suspension bridge and replicas of the aqueducts of the former Rose Hall Plantation.
Day Pass is available at:
INCOMPARABLE WATER PARK FEATURES
The following activities may be booked on the day of service and are subject to availability: Spa, Horseback Riding, Watersports, Dolphin Lagoon and Tennis. Read Less
- 6.5 baths
- Air conditioning
- Internet: High speed wireless
- contemporary new villa with 5 bedrooms + study
- located in gated upscale community of Rose Hall Estate
- full staff: butler, cook, housekeeper, gardeners, laundress
- walk-on access to Cinnamon Hill 12th hole and fairway
- cart path available to joggers
- Half Moon Golf, Tennis and Beach membership with fitness center
- 5 minutes from Half Moon and White Witch courses
- private pool 16’ X 32’, non-slip shallow entry, optional evening light show
- hot tub
- poolside bar with TV
- full bathroom with shower near pool and bar
- complimentary high-speed Internet access
- surround-sound system
- gas BBQ grill
- thatch gazebo in wooded walkway by golf course
- complimentary golf cart
- child friendly: games, movies, connecting bedrooms, 6” shallow entry to pool
- accessible: entire downstairs, verandah and pool area are wheelchair friendly
- shops and restaurants 5 minutes away
- adults 18 over - $80
- children 6-17 - $60
- kids under 6 - Free
- 280-foot water slide
- lagoons and water falls
- live music each day
- daily family activities
- three secluded spa tubs
- kid friendly zone
- poolside concierge service
- private cabanas butler service (charge)
- open from 10.30AM to 2.30PM daily
- admission includes meals, drinks, beach water park
- unlimited free greens fees
- unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
- Sunrise Beach
- Hibiscus Pool and Oleander Pool
- Jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness center
- Croquet and miniature putting green