Vista del Mar is remarkable for its magnificent view of the deep blue Caribbean Sea and peaceful, private location. On a prize site above the sea, it is only minutes by complimentary shuttle or private golf cart from the Tryall Club Great House and shops, private beach, and golf and tennis pro shops. Read More
The spacious living room is a dramatic 1,400 square feet and opens through 31 feet of folding glass doors to the verandah and casual poolside dining area. The piece-de-resistance is the massive open-air verandah furnished in white canvas on natural wicker. The Caribbean Sea view is breathtaking.
Three inside and outside dining areas offer options of dining casually or more formally. The glamorous free-standing glass-walled dining pavilion is stunning at night.
All bedrooms are air conditioned. Nine ceiling fans supplement the tropical tradewinds. Children under 16 years old are not permitted.
Kingsize bed, cable television, louvered doors to lawn, pool terrace and view; en-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity, deep bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
Optional kingsize or twin beds, cable television, louvered doors to lawn, pool terrace and view; en-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity and walk-in shower.
Optional kingsize or twin beds, cable television, louvered doors to view; en-suite bathroom with deep bathtub and walk-in shower.
Click Here for see Floor Plan.
- 3 baths
- Air conditioning
- Internet: High speed wireless
- Full staff: chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress and gardener
- 20’ x 40' pool
- 1,000-square-foot verandah with icemaker and poolside bar
- cable televisions in living room and all bedrooms
- breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea and sunsets
- wonderful tradewinds
- complimentary golf cart for transportation within the resort
- The Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (see paragraph below) *
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon spa, bars restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri