La Salamandre, sitting just by the tip of the pristine twelve-mile Grace Bay Beach, is a 1000 sq ft villa with its own private path to beachfront on beautiful Channel beach in Leeward Going Through. Nestled in the heart of the exclusive Leeward community, it is minutes away by car from the famed Grace Bay resort area, golf, tennis, casino, restaurants, shopping and Provo nightlife. Read More
With your own private path to the beach at La Salamandre, the villa is the perfect place to relax and take in the tropical sun and comes equipped with beach loungers. The crystal clear waters are famous for Turks and Caicos Snorkeling – a fun and easy way to view all the TCI’s spectacular marine life. Tours are also available to the sister islands of Turks & Caicos, such as taking the ferry to North Caicos or taking a short flight to Grand Turk or Salt Cay. Some of the best pro designed Caribbean Golfing is a five minute drive down the road from your vacation villa.
For those looking to take a little bit of the Turks and Caicos experience back home with them, the shopping in Providenciales is rich with bargains and unique finds. Fine dining of all varieties, such as a delicious meal at Le Bouchon du Village in the Regent Villa, cooked and served by the renowned Chef Pierrik and his family, the owners of La Salamandre. You can also enjoy the best local food at beach side shacks that are a great way to fuel up for a night of dancing, laughter, and cocktails with the rich Turks and Caicos nightlife.
- 2 spacious bedrooms (1 King size bed, 1 queen bed, both with ensuite baths.
- Beach access via a private path from the villa to Channel beach with terrific views and breezes!
- Private pool with side patio and lounge chairs, perfect for relaxing in the sun.
- Ceiling fans throughout the villa.
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms only, metered as per your usage.
- Equipped Kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave.
- TV, internet and telephone.
- Washer and laundry line.
- All Linens and Towels provided.
- All dishes, glasses, and cookware provided.
- Screened veranda with breakfast nook and day bed.
- Small safe for personal effects.
- Lush Tropical Landscaping.
- Nearby Golf, Tennis, Nightlife and Shopping facilities.
Please note that the adjacent property is eco-friendly with dogs, birds, a horse, chickens and a rooster on site.
Staff and Services:
- One midweek clean per seven night stay.
- Garden service once per week.
- Pool service once per week.
- Check-In time: 4 pm; Check-Out time: 11 am.
- No smoking policy inside the house.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Optional Air Conditioning. Meters read on arrival and departure and you will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay.
- Occupancy: 4 people.
- No smoking in the villa.
- Voltage 110.
- Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent. Read Less
- Bed sizes: 1 King, 1 Queen
- 2 baths
- Air conditioning: Bedrooms, Metered
- Internet: High speed wireless