Relax in Luxuriant Style
Multi-Million Dollar Ocean View Estate Constructed entirely out of Almond Wood – Private Chef Included!
One of the only Estate homes that comes standard with an Experienced Gourmet Chef (who has been at Casa Maravilla for over 7 years).
Manuel Antonio offers many luxury Vacation Rentals but when it comes to a true Jungle Estate Ocean View Home, Casa Maravilla is unmatched. Read More
Casa Maravilla Estate is a very uniquely designed and extremely popular luxury retreat with exquisite gardens, 6 private bedrooms/bath, that allow you to get together when you want or relax in quiet when you choose. All bedrooms are completely air conditioned and out of sight of one another with 4 bedrooms in the Main House and 2 more in the private Casitas. The 800 square foot Rancho/ Barbeque area was designed and built for entertaining in mind. A custom bar with a Plasma TV, dining area for your entire group and relaxing chairs are all nicely situated to take advantage of the tropical gardens and overlook the very enjoyable waterfall/infinity swimming pool (with bar stools in the pool) and a wading area with water jets for the kids to play in. The 30-foot high hardwood ceilings provide excellent ventilation, and sliding glass doors all the way around, allow you to either open the home completely to the fresh pacific breezes by day and the sounds of the jungle at night, or to close it up and enjoy the experience in fully air conditioned comfort. With 7 plasma TV’s, you can still stay in contact with the World news…yet, relax in the jungle!
Casa Maravilla would not be a First Class Estate without providing your own Gourmet Chef to prepare up to 3 meals per day (food and beverage cost are separate). Nobody needs to shop, cook or clean as Chef Ronald, who has been the Chef at Casa Maravilla for 7 years, loves his profession and many groups want to take him home with them after their stay! Ronald does it all and saves you money as well by purchasing the freshest ingredients from local vendors, butchers and fisherman where only Restaurants typically shop. Saturday mornings is the day that Ronald goes to our Farmers market and selects the best vegetables, fruit and high quality produce at a fraction of the cost at the local stores.
The stunning ocean views and spectacular nightly sunsets are sure to take your breath away, while you relax in comfort sipping a cocktail! Manuel Antonio National Park and its multiple white sand beaches rimmed with pristine rain forest, are the treasured jewel of Costa Rica’s park system and are just a 5 minute taxi ride away while, Quepos, with its wide variety of shopping, restaurants, bars, Casino, markets, and sport-fishing fleet is less than 5 minutes in the other direction. Casa Maravilla is centrally located to take advantage of both areas.
Three types of friendly monkeys visit the property regularly, as well as the fascinating and slow moving tree sloths (we have had up to 5 at a time), a large variety of birds, and a plethora of other sometimes hard to describe animals, so bring your camera and you’ll be sure to enjoy the best of the jungle and it’s amazing inhabitants from the terraces and gardens of this amazing luxury home.
So relax in your very own Estate Property while the wonderful staff, Personal Concierge and Private Chef, work their magic, so that you can have an extremely memorable vacation of a lifetime.
- 6 unique and private bedrooms which are completely out of view from each other. Each has a private bathroom, 4 having private terraces, & 3 have their own kitchenettes.
- A 20-foot almond-wood catwalk, suspended through the center of the home, leads to an all hardwood master suite, of which the entire front wall is a plate glass window facing the Pacific.
- Two Separate guest houses.
- The large infinity swimming pool with waterfall & expansive decks, was designed by an award winning architect for outdoor relaxing and entertaining.
- A beautiful 800 sq ft Rancho (patio or lanai) with a bar, cooking area, dining area for 18 & outdoor Plasma TV – perfect for hosting groups or parties.
- The 30-foot high hardwood ceilings provide excellent ventilation, and sliding glass doors all the way around, allow you to either open the home completely to the fresh pacific breezes by day and the sounds of the jungle at night, or to close it up and enjoy the experience in fully air conditioned comfort.
- Stunning ocean views & spectacular nightly sunsets overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Lush gardens with fully illuminated with landscape lights for beautiful nighttime ambiance. More than 100 varieties of plants and flowers surround the large property, which borders an important and well-traveled biological corridor through the area.
- Phone, and WiFi.
- 7 plasma TV’s and 7 Bluetooth speakers.
- Duel temperature wine refrigerator stocked with wines from Chile, Argentina & Spain.
- Fine linens & towels & full kitchenware. Read Less
- 6 baths
- Air conditioning: Bedrooms
- Internet: High speed wireless
- CD Player
- DVD Player