Casa Alma Rosa on Jade Beach, Akumal Tulum, Mexico
The newest ocean-front Casa, recently completed in 2012, is on prestigious Jade Beach. Painted a true Mexicana Rose, Casa Alma Rosa is in an enclave of private villas and is a convenient short beach-walk into the town of Akumal. Read More
This spacious 4,000 square foot home exemplifies the finest of indoor-outdoor living at the beach With four large bedrooms and four and a half Mayan marble bathrooms en-suite, the ocean views are both wide and expansive. Bed configurations allow for a maximum of 13 guests to sleep in luxury linens.
The Akumal Architect, Udi Saly, designed Alma Rosa, for a French artist and her family. This property has an exceptional mix of Mayan materials and modern style. A global flair captures the best of unique Mexican crafts. World-travelers consider this villa one of the best vacation villas on the Riviera Maya.
The architecturally stunning swimming pool has a lounging area, shaded with a grand hardwood pergola where the hammocks swing. The pool is grand enough to swim in and see the ocean or to just take a nap in the hammock. The pool area has an outdoor shower and seating area. At night, Alma Rosas 2,000 square foot roof has chaise lounges for spectacular sunsets and star-gazing.
Alma Rosa has a grand first floor of living space allowing the dining, kitchen and living room to all open up with sliding glass doors to the pool and garden. A large wood dining table for meals al fresco serves 10 to 12 comfortably and can be made more intimate for smaller groups.
The kitchen is a Chef's dream, made from Brazilian granite, with a center island and service bar it is a wonderful family gathering area. The granite breakfast counter adjoins the dining room with a hardwood table that seats 12, people. The first floor has one king sized bedroom with a single couch that can be used as a second bed. This bedroom has a large private bathroom with shower and its own shaded private terrace with hammocks.
Upstairs are three additional bedrooms all with king-size beds each with an additional bed. All bedrooms are furnished with luxury linens and have wide balconies with seating to provide direct views of the Caribbean Sea.
An English-speaking Guest Service Manager greets all guests. Full-time staff lives on premises in a separate Casita to provide daily villa services. Services include welcome beverages; complimentary daily breakfast and afternoon snack of guacamole and salsa. Pre-stocking of groceries; full chef services; private yoga teacher, massages and all local activities can be arranged and are available for a nominal charge.
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Twin daybed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, air conditioning, terrace, ocean view.
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Full daybed, En-suite bathroom with double shower, air conditioning, terrace, ocean view.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Twin daybed, En-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, terrace, ocean view.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Twin daybed, En-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, terrace, ocean view.
- All Bedrooms have air conditioning
- Private pool
- Flat-screen TV
- US/Canadian Satellite TV
- Music system with I-pod connection
- Wireless internet
- Security safe
- Coffeemakers, refrigerator
- Ice maker
- Toaster oven
- Hair dryers
- Pool loungers
- Luxury linens and towels
- 2 single kayaks
- Soaps and shampoo
- First aid kit
Daily Services Included
- Daily Mexican chef service for breakfast and lunch - food cost and shopping fee extra
- Welcome snack
- Maid service: Daily 8 am - 5pm
- Concierge Service: 24/7 telephone concierge services and daily visits to the villa
- Gardener/Pool service: Daily 8 am - 5 pm
- Villa Manager: Daily or as needed available from 9 am - 6 pm
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Butler/bartender service
- Laundry service
- Spa treatment
- Chef service
- Nanny service
- Car rental
- Villa occupancy over 8 guests
- Maximum 8 adult plus 4 children
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Recommend to rent vehicle at Cancun Airport, and/or Airport transfer available, private parking at villa.
Sports Activities Near Villa
- Snorkeling, SCUBA diving, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Catamaran tours, 27 Hole Trent Jones III golf course nearby.
Cultural Interests and Parks
- Turtle nesting on the beach in front of the villa during turtle season – May through September
- Natural Parks for Kids and adults alike: Xel Ha Natural Park – 10 minutes from the villa, Xcaret Natural Park – 20 minutes from the villa
- Swim with dolphins – 15 minutes from the villa
- Dos Ojos natural cave for diving and snorkeling – 10 minutes from the villa
- Tulum archeological site – 20 minutes from the villa
Restaurants and Shopping
The town of Akumal has 10 restaurants. Many restaurants and shopping are located in Playa del Carmen and in the town of Tulum – both a 25 minute drive from the villa;
Casa Alma Rosa is 65 miles south of Cancun International Airport. Directly on the Ocean Front – Akumal, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Read Less
- Bed sizes: 4 King and 4 Twin Day Beds
- 4.5 baths
- Air conditioning: Bedrooms
- Internet: High speed wireless
- CD Player
- DVD Player