Emerald Seas is an elegant two-level private home built into a mountainside beside the blue-green Caribbean Sea. Stone steps wind down through a bougainvillea-draped walkway to a sunning platform on the clear buoyant water for which Emerald Seas is named. Read More
Glass doors open from the pool terrace to the family room ... equipped with bar, games, television and sound system.. Speakers fill the lower level and pool terrace with music. The family room can be used as a fifth bedroom with kingsize or twin beds and en-suite bath.
The inside dining room is built into a natural rock formation. Just outside are the al fresco dining area and large private pool. Long sunsets from the pool terrace are breathtaking. Standing against the railings on verandahs or pool terrace, it is easy to imagine being on the prow of a ship gliding smoothly over the sea. The soothing sound of the surf is ever present, from the spacious bedrooms to the outdoor dining area. Candlelight dinners sometimes are enchanted by the dramatic show of distant lightning on the night horizon.
Emerald Seas’ state-of-the-art kitchen and creative chef merit special mention. Equipment includes a waffle-maker, microwave and dishwasher. Each morning, the aroma of today’s fresh-baked bread lures guests to the breakfast table. The outside barbecue treats guests to special dinners of tenderloin, chicken, fresh fish and lobster.
On request butler will arrange water sports: jet skis, water skiing, private fishing trips on 32 to 58 luxury boats, beach-hopping on a private 38‘ speed boat, moonlight champagne cruises, snorkeling and Dunn’s River trips.
Despite its privacy, Emerald Seas is just minutes from lively Ocho Rios with shopping, restaurants and nearby attractions including famous Dunn’s River Falls, Dolphin Cove and James Bond Beach.
Upstairs two separate wings, each with its own arched garden atrium lead the way to the 4 main bedrooms where you can expect complete privacy and a quiet retreat when needed. All four bedrooms have ocean view; two open onto a balcony overlooking the sea and two have bay windows with equally commanding ocean views. All have large en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms. The family room can be converted to a 5th room on request.
Kingsize mahogany 4-poster bed. Dressing area and en-suite bathroom with whirlpool tub, second sink, shower, bidet. Balcony and ocean view.
Two double mahogany 4-poster beds. Balcony and ocean view. Dressing area and en-suite bathroom with deep bathtub, separate shower, bidet.
Kingsize mahogany 4-poster bed. Dressing area, en-suite bathroom, tub/shower combination. Bay window, ocean view.
Kingsize or twin beds optional. Dressing area, en-suite bathroom, tub/shower combination. Bay window, ocean view.
Bedroom 5 ~ Downstairs Family Room
Kingsize or twin beds optional. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Click Here for Emerald Seas Entrance Level Floor Plan
Click Here for Emerald Seas Pool Level Floor Plan Read Less
- 5 baths
- Air conditioning
- Internet: High speed wireless
- deluxe 6,000 square-foot waterfront villa in Ocho Rios with 5 air-conditioned bedrooms
- private 18' x 36' pool plus waterfront deck for sunning, swimming, snorkeling
- private tennis court lighted for night play
- 4 sea kayaks, floats, noodles, life jackets (children to adult sizes), snorkeling equipment, tennis racquets, golf clubs
- playground/climbing equipment for young children
- full staff: butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
- cable flat screen televisions in all bedrooms
- wireless Internet access throughout, laptop in family room
- complimentary phone calls to the United States, Canada and the UK
- magnificent ocean views from two 500-square-foot verandahs … glorious sunsets
- electronic security ... safes in all bedrooms